Friday, January 20, 2012

Never realized how profound Adele's "Chasing Pavements" was until I parodied it. What are you guys' opinions?

NOTE: This is from last night, but I "BA"-ed it after it only got reply.



I just got off of Yahoo! Answers to go to bed, but I was hella hungry. I looked in the fridge and saw two pork chops that I have ready and raring to go for tomorrow. For some reason, I can't get Adele's "Chasing Pavements" out of my freaking head (maybe because it's repetitive). As a result, my stomach sent a signal to mind to create a freestyle that illustrated my feelings on what I should do. Here's what resulted:



"Grilling Porkchops"



Should I rest up...

Or should I just start grilling porkchops?

Even if I need the rest?

Or would it be a waste...

Knowing that I had them saved?

Should I leave them there?



1) What do you think of my parody?

2) Should I rest up... or should I just start grilling porkchops? The George Foreman grill cooks them in only 5 minutes.Never realized how profound Adele's "Chasing Pavements" was until I parodied it. What are you guys' opinions?
1) What do you think of my parody?

It's too profound for this early hour.



2) Should I rest up... or should I just start grilling porkchops? The George Foreman grill cooks them in only 5 minutes.

Grill away. No sense in them going to waste.

No comments:

Post a Comment