Thursday, January 26, 2012

How to tell if your boyfriend thinks you're a good catch or not? and how to remind him?

Well i've had a few of my guy friends ask me out in the past but i said no because i was in a relationship. My friends said i'm a good catch and it got me thinking.... my boyfriend never seems to tell me anything like that. Just to illustrate why they think that: I'm good at sport, cooking, baking, a straight A student in High School but not a nerd, I'm really social and a happy person in general, i play 2 musical instruments and sing, I have a good physique and not bad looking, i'm from a well-off family but completely independent and can take care of myself and others. So i'm just wondering why my guy friends seem to appreciate me more than my own boyfriend? please and thank you!How to tell if your boyfriend thinks you're a good catch or not? and how to remind him?
Your boyfriend must also think you're a very good catch or he wouldn't be your boyfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment