Friday, January 20, 2012

Help with school work??

i have to to this project for my speech class in which i think of three distinct things i would like to tell the class about myself. Then find three objects that represent those character traits, hobbies, values, etc. I do not have to bring the object in, but you will be describing the trait, hobby, value, etc., how the object represents the trait, hobby, value, etc., and an example of when i have illustrated your trait, hobby, value, etc.





i am really bad at this stuff... so i will tell you about myself..



i like art and music. i am pretty smart. i like to cook. i like babysitting and kids. i am sometimes really energetic. help me out please people. thank you so muchHelp with school work??
Write out an outline. Start something like this:



3 things (traits?) about myself:

1.) Artistic

2.)

3.)



3 things representing those traits and why:

1.)a. Handwriting

b. Because I view handwriting as a type of artistic expression....

2.)a.

b.

3.)a.

b.



That should give you a good start. Remember, the first rule of speech is to tell them what you are GOING to tell them, tell them, then tell them what you TOLD them. Email if you need more help.Help with school work??
I would focus on art and music. Pick a piece of artwork, musical instrument, or song that personifies who you are and go with that. Other ideas could be

color

music type (genre)

art brushes/pencils/supplies
  • beauty blog
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment