Thursday, January 26, 2012

Can someone help me identify this Japanese TV show that I saw?

I was watching TV in Japan (Sapporo) and I saw this really fun variety/reality show. It aired around Christmas time (Dec 25 2009) though it could have been a rerun. I don't understand Japanese so I may have some of the facts of the show wrong.



It involved groups of two or three Japanese celebrities/comedians who were given certain missions. They had to catch a certain type of fish, or catch a stingray that was a certain size, etc. One team went diving and caught a large octopus, which they cooked and ate. Another team went up to the mountains and dug up some roots. Another scene was where this comedian: Naoki Tanaka, went fishing on a small rock in the middle of the ocean overnight. On the TV show, they'd illustrate the mission targets as cartoonish, 3D, animations of the fish, colored in gold.



Anyways, if anyone could help me find the name of the show, it'd be much appreciated.Can someone help me identify this Japanese TV show that I saw?
I guess it's Cocorico's ikinari! ougon densetsu?

That's the show in which some comedians are given missions to achieve "legends".

Please check the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTrgn5PlL鈥?/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UhaZbq-u2鈥?/a>Can someone help me identify this Japanese TV show that I saw?
銈忋亱銈娿伨銇涖倱銆傜銇郊姘忋倐銈忋亱銈娿伨銇涖倱銆傘€傘仈銈併倱銆?/div>
  • 2 years ago
  • Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment