Friday, January 20, 2012

2-part question: 1) What do you think of my parody and 2) Should I do the task that it asks?

I just got off of Yahoo! Answers to go to bed, but I was hella hungry. I looked in the fridge and saw two pork chops that I have ready and raring to go for tomorrow. For some reason, I can't get Adele's "Chasing Pavements" out of my freaking head (maybe because it's repetitive). As a result, my stomach sent a signal to mind to create a freestyle that illustrated my feelings on what I should do. Here's what resulted:



"Grilling Porkchops"



Should I turn in...

Or should I just start grilling porkchops?

Even if though I'm off to bed?

Or would it be a waste...

Knowing that I had them saved?

Should I leave them there?



1) What do you think of my parody?

2) Should I give in... or should I just start grilling porkchops? The George Foreman grill cooks them in only 5 minutes.2-part question: 1) What do you think of my parody and 2) Should I do the task that it asks?
yeah that awesome....lmao....=)
  • microdermabrasion
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment