Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need a new blender....?

...CR and Cooks Illustrated are contradictory. Need no leaking, glass jar, good ice crusher.
Live on protein shakes and smoothies. Reviews talk about leaking in some top ranked models. Yuck. I want a glass jar, the power to crush ice, make a great smoothie and not make me go deaf. Please share your suggestions and where to buy. Thanks.I need a new blender....?
A VitaMix blender will last for a long long time and do everything you could even imagine a blender can do, and then some. It can actually cook food -- or freeze "ice cream" in the blender. No machine is used more in commercial applications (bars, smoothies, dairy uses, health drinks) than the VitaMix.

It鈥檚 a bit pricey, but considering the range of uses, durability and quality, I think it鈥檚 worth the expense. By the time you but one of these or 4 or 5 cheaper ones, you鈥檙e saving money in the long run....

There鈥檚 no better blender on the market.

Bon Appetit.
Vita Mix is the best but I can't justify the price.



For the money, I like Kitchenaid or Oster.



This is the one I would get if I were in the market right now



http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-KSB354O鈥?/a>I need a new blender....?
Kenwood. I have a Kenwood liquidiser and I use it for making milkshakes, sauces, purees. I also use it for dry ingredients too: making breadcrumbs, and I also make my own caster- and icing-sugars. Unfortunately, mine (as far as I know) doesn't handle ice. The goblet is made of some kind of perspex, not toughened glass.I need a new blender....?
I like Oster.
This is the Kitchenaide blender I own: http://www.amazon.com/KitchenAid-Line-Ch鈥?/a>

It's powerful and easy to use %26amp; clean. Most blenders won't use glass anymore since it would have to be thick and heavy plus it would be too easy to break.



I like this blender because I've never seen the need for twenty speeds and 10 buttons. Hi, Low, %26amp; Pulse is plenty for me.



If you're going to go with a magazine review, I'd go with Cooks Illustrated since I've rarely agreed with CR. They're good at informing to help you decide, but they sometimes have strange criteria when making their choices.
www.Oster.com

I got rid of my little workhorse Oster because it was ugly. I bought a beautiful Cuisinart instead. It conked out after a month of daily smoothies.

I immediately replaced it with a NICE Oster blender, and it hasn't diappointed me since!

Smoothies (with frozen fruit or ice), drinks, sauces, purees...you name it!
Agree re: Vita-Mix 5200 (here is a review for Oster, Blendtec, Vita-Mix: http://bit.ly/a2sLcD ) . If you go w/ Vita-Mix the Specials page has factory reconditioned models (5200 is $379) + use this CODE **06-004462** for FREE SHIPPING ($25US/$35CN value) . Good luck with your decision!
Lots of blender information, reviews and articles here.



http://www.blendersreviews.com/resource-鈥?/a>
  • make up lipstick
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment