Friday, January 20, 2012

Is this a good holiday gift for the doctor that I work with?

He is 34 and I bought the 3 other girls that I work w/ a gift box with choices of magazine subscriptions here's the list of magazines:



Allure, Cosmopolitan, Details, Entertainment Weekly, Esquire, Essence,Glamour,Good Housekeeping,In Style,Oprah,People, People en Espaċ¸½ol, Real Simple, Women's Day,Cooking Light, Family Circle, Family Fun, Fitness, Food %26amp; Wine, Health, Men's Health, Parenting, Reader's Digest,Architectural Digest, Coastal Living, Cottage Living, Southern Living, Sunset, This Old House,

Business 2.0, Fortune, Money, Smithsonian,The New Yorker, Time, Wired,Car and Driver, Field %26amp; Stream, Golf, Outdoor Life, PC Magazine, Photography, Popular Science, Runner's World Scrapbooks etc., Sports Illustrated, Travel + Leisure, and Travel + Leisure Golf.



It seems to me like most of the magazines are for women. Do you think this is a good gift for a guy or what else should I get for him? I don't wanna give all the girls I work with one and then him wish he had gotten one.Is this a good holiday gift for the doctor that I work with?
Yes I think so, just because they are women's magazine doesn't mean that there might be some good reading in them for him. Happy Holidays.
Thank- you for choosing my answer. I hope you have a wonderful holiday and a great new year.

Report Abuse

Is this a good holiday gift for the doctor that I work with?
no not for himIs this a good holiday gift for the doctor that I work with?
You may be able to get better value for your money by ordering him a gift subscription(s) from an online authorized reseller such as http://www.GetSubscriptions.com which would allow you to send a personalized gift note card for free through the mail. In addition, your gift is protected by a 90-day 100% money-back guarantee, so if he doesn't like them after getting the 1st issue, you can just cancel and/or order a different magazine subscription without any penalty!



This site also has magazines listed by price, i.e. Gift Subscriptions UNDER $10, UNDER $15, etc. So you may be able to get more than 1 of the magazines you listed above for the same amount of money!
that should be alright
I am sure he can find interest in at least one of those magazines! They're not all just for women.

No comments:

Post a Comment